This site (Emily Melcher, found at https://emelcher.com) respects your privacy and recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data. Any data gathered on this site is only used to improve your experience on this site. We will never buy or sell your personal data to anyone.
HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE COLLECTED:
– Information You Voluntarily Submit: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address when filling out a contact form. This information should only be provided if you are comfortable doing so.
– Automatically-Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access this site (for example, your IP address, operating system, and browsing activity). This information is anonymous and only used for aggregated statistical purposes.
– Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the our site.
You can alter your cookie settings in your browser and are free to do so at any time. Be aware that if you disable cookie use, some aspects of our site may not function fully.
HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE USED:
– To operate and maintain this site;
– To respond to your comments or inquiries;
– To provide you with user support;
– To track analytics information for this site;
– To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The data collected by this site may be shared with the following third parties. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
– Google Analytics: Google Analytics is used to track traffic to and activity on this site. They may receive anonymous aggregated information such as your location and your browsing activity on this site.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to access your personal information or request that it be amended or deleted by us. You can send any requests for access, amendment, or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that this site has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please immediately contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this policy or your data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.